Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Henderson says he will NOT fight Marquardt


Henderson said if the UFC came to him with a bout against Marquardt, he would turn it down and seek challenges at light heavyweight.

"I think Marquart's right in line for a title shot as well, but I feel I've earned that already," Henderson said. "That's a fight that more than likely will happen in the future, but I think right now, from the UFC's standpoint, they shouldn't be having me and Nate fight each other. They're going to get stuck without any new opponents for Anderson Silva. Silva is the only fight that interests me at 185."

I agree he has earned the shot but,So has Nate. Since a fight with Hendo and Silva has not yet been signed I think Henderson vs Marquardt is logical.
I also think Hendo going to 205 would suck. It's stacked already and I think there are great match ups for him at 185.
But what do I know.

No comments: