Friday, September 18, 2009

WE ARE FRANKLIN FANS BITCHES!



Ok ok here are my UFC 103 predictions short and sweet. Franklin is my boy I have NO DOUBT he will win this fight. And I am so fucking sick of hearing the old Belfort is back.
His 2 fights in the past 2 years were against easy opponents. I'm not saying Lindland is a chump but compared to the 2 opponents Franklin has fought THIS year he is a nobody.

Belfort is by no means an easy opponent for Franklin but Rich wouldn't have it any other way.

I also think Cro cop may still not be use to the cage. I am interested in how he will perform come Saturday night.

So its like this

Franklin
Cro cop
Kampmann
Koscheck

Koscheck looked in good shape at the weigh-in today. Enjoy the fights guys

Update: Well I fucked that on up lol. Sad day at the Spot

No comments: