Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hendo needs a new agent.



He is not a 500k a fight bad mother fucka tho.
So Dan Henderson is trying to milk his KO of Bisping for all its worth. I can't blame the guy but, He is going about it all wrong.
First off Bisping beat his own self by walking into that right hand. Dan has not been able to drop anybody else he has fought in the UFC in such fashion.
Unless you want to count his bullshit eye poke of Rich Franklin. Dan should push for a short 2 fight contract with the UFC. Take the fight with Marquardt,win,get the title shot, and win,then ask for the big bucks.
But it seems Henderson lacks the confidence.
If he goes to Strikeforce just to earn more money it will be a sad way to go.
Dan Henderson Strikeforce champion lol. who cares?

UPDATE: Hendo recently told HDNet's "Inside MMA" that he won't be heading to a rival organization.

"I don't plan on fighting anywhere else," said Henderson, who reportedly met with Strikeforce officials, during the Sept. 18 edition of the show. "It never even entered my mind that I'd be anywhere else. It's just something myself, Dana (White) and the other guys over there at the UFC, we need to sit down and figure it out for my next fight."

"But my guess is my next two fights will be Marquardt and Anderson Silva. It doesn't matter to me which order they're in."

No comments: